Prolong the lifespan of your MYSOLE
- Maximum perspiration absorption
- No cold feet
- Seek advice from a foot specialist
- As soon as you take off your shoes, it is recommended to also remove the MYSOLE insoles. This allows perspiration fluids to evaporate, which will prolong the lifespan of the insoles. It will also maximize the absorption efficacy of the insoles.
- The MYSOLE insoles should never be placed on or near any source of heat or flame; this would affect the insole shape, and can even make the leather top-cloth shrink or tear.
- It is recommended to keep at least two pairs of MYSOLE insoles available, and use both pairs in alternation. In this way the insoles can dehydrate after wearing, which can help to slow down their wear and tear.
- The MYSOLE insoles are washable. It is recommended to wash them on a regular basis, with warm water and a cloth, to prolong their lifespan.
- It is advised not to apply any deodorant or other products to the MYSOLE insoles.
- To ensure optimal efficacy of the MYSOLE insoles it is important to close the shoes firmly.
- Over time the MYSOLE insoles are expected to lose their functionality. Once this starts to happen, it is very important to immediately replace them.
- In case the MYSOLE insoles do not provide the expected benefit, it is recommended to seek advice from a foot specialist.